To be one of the leading colleges that generate, propagate, and disseminate knowledge in modern science, commerce, and social sciences to provide solutions to contemporary problems and trends of the future.
City College of Science & Commerce, Multan is a far-famed academic institution with a proud history of achievements, and ambitious plans for the future. The idea of establishing the City College took root in the mind of Ch. Waheed Ahmad, Managing Director, who is the guiding spirit behind the College. With his resilient efforts and patronage of the business community, academia and representatives of the government, started the establishment of what was to become one of the leading college of Southern Punjab (Multan), Pakistan.
To Provide high-quality academic programs in Science, Commerce, Social Sciences, and Humanities based on the latest knowledge, skills, and attitudes. To attract and develop quality minds (Students and colleges of highly qualified) who will contribute to the national and global knowledge economy for social and economic development at the regional and global levels. To develop a strong research culture and climate with a dynamic,effective and efficient team of faculty and support staff.
Why City College?
- Affiliated with the BISE Multan.
- Focus on discipline and character building.
- Approved by the Government of Punjab.
- Counseling and placement services for students.
- Affiliated with GC University Faisalabad (IQBAL CAMPUS).
- Far-famed Faculty and accredited professional environment.
- Full/partial scholarship to meritorious/needy students.
- Purpose-built own and each campus, spread at an area of over 08 Kanals, with a covered area of about 30,000 sq. ft.
- Spacious Library having quality books, magazines, and E-Library.
- Extensive experience and excellent reputation for the institution in providing quality education in a reasonable fee structure.
- Affiliated with the Bahauddin Zakariya University (JINNAH CAMPUS).
- Centrally air-conditioned building.
- Free internet facility with Wifi services.
- Free on-campus medical assistance.
- Modern scientific labs with complete equipment.
- Spacious Parking for cars, motorcycles, cycles, etc.
- Spacious Lawns, Mosque, and Bookshop facilities.
- Transport facility for students and staff.
- Cafeteria with refreshments at reasonable prices.
- Pleasant learning and politics-free environment.
- State of the art Computer Labs and the latest presentation equipment.
- For uninterrupted power supply in all campuses, auto start, stand by diesel Electricity Generators.